Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 19, 2006

    The first baby picture of #3


    Sorry about the quality and size of this, but I think it's kinda cute that it's our #3's first baby picture. My due date has been changed from January 23 to February 13. I guess we were a little off. But since I'll be pregnant for what seems like forever, what's a few weeks in the long run, right? So enjoy the fetal photo.

    4 Response(s):

    Eliza said...

    Very nice!

    Ultrasounds are a mystery to me. I've been to my OB 3 times over the past 3 months and have had an ultrasound each time--the first was to try to date it, the second was to see if it they were right the previous time (yep) and the third just for fun because my doc has an old machine and didn't charge me for it.

    And, it pretty much looked the same to me every time. haha. Well except the first time when I was only 6 weeks and you could barely see anything.

    Anyway, February is good. That way it won't be too close to Christmas. Maybe you'll have a Valentine's baby, how cute!

    Brittany said...

    So...I guess this proves that the pregnancy is REAL and not just some sick joke Sean's pulling on you, huh?

    Keli said...

    I guess the practical joke theory is out. Although, I pretty much got over that one the first few times I barfed.

    amy k said...

    They changed my due date three times. Yet they are still unpredictable. The ultrasounds are a mystery to me too. Good luck!