Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 02, 2009

    Hiatus

    My kid has strep. Again. This is like the bajillionth time in the last year and a half or so. I'm really really really tired of 10 day antibiotics. I'm also tired of her screaming through a penicillin shot, and then doing 10 days of antibiotics on top of that. I'm hoping she'll be getting her tonsils out within the year. But we'll see.

    So, on that note, I'll be back tomorrow with something good. Not great, but probably not that good either, so don't hold your breath.

    On a completely unrelated note, my feet are muy stinky.

    Photobucket

    4 Response(s):

    Michelle said...

    Strep again. That stinks. Why don't they just take out her tonsils? Which daughter of yours are you talking about? I hope that your day goes a little better. I always hate the cold season and everything that comes with it. Good luck.

    Phoebe said...

    sick kids = the pits.

    Sorry!

    grannybabs said...

    Little Harry got strep all the time as a kid. No one ever suggested taking his tonsils out.

    Then we moved to California - and he never had it again. Apparently it was allergy/draining sinuses related or something.

    I'm just saying - it's a big state and all!

    Nikki said...

    I'm sorry about the strep. Kids and illness are a crappy thing, especially when screaming is involved.

    You know you don't have to entertain us all the time. Any post is good. Just a little something to sink your teeth into each day. ;)