Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 16, 2009

    Friday Fun

    As comfy as it looks, I'm glad there's this sign to stop me. Lagoon, you rock.

    And did you see? NieNie is back! She posted a picture and everything! I don't know this woman, but I feel like my soul does. I'm thrilled for her, just like I would be for a sister, and am so excited to see her old self coming through. Go visit her here.

    Photobucket

    3 Response(s):

    Nikki said...

    Yay for the newnie!! You can totally see her shining through in the words. I anxiously waited for today. It was the first blog I checked this afternoon, I'm not ganna lie.

    Hmmm. DO you think you might have sat on the fence? I wonder.

    Kate said...

    hilarious!

    Miranda said...

    Sheesh...that would hurt!

    Thanks for the link to Nie Nie...I didn't know she was back. Woo hoo. Hurray for her. I don't know her either but my soul does...OH WAIT...I just saw that you blogged those same words out of the corner of my eye as I type this..oh well...I feel the same way.

    Did you order the book? Enjoy your weather!