Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 27, 2008

    What Shall I Do?

    Look what I found today. Cute green, blue and pinky fabric. And what, you ask, will I be doing with this? You'll just have to wait and see.

    But here's a hint.

    I learned how to do a set -in elastic waist.
    I love the internet. You can learn anything.

    5 Response(s):

    Phoebe said...

    I bought taht same square fabric at Joann's. My mom made it into doll bedding for Agnes' doll bunkbeds. Can't wait to see your finished product!

    brightonislove said...

    so, i just have to say, i love your blog. im probably your biggest blog stalker, although you dont know it :) but it sounds like you guys have been doing lots of fun things. and your fabric is VERY cute :)

    Jill Johnson said...

    I know what you are making! I can't wait to see it.

    Laura said...

    Are you making doggy clothes? If not you totally should!

    Shylo said...

    Apparently you are crafty...maybe if we hang out some of it will rub off on me. (A girl can dream)