Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 05, 2007

    Sugar rush

    I had to make Sean's birthday cake yesterday. A banana cream cake. It is quite a yummy dessert. (Un)Fortunately for me, I only had to use about 2/3 of the cake mix. What would you do with 1/3 of a yellow cake mix? Make cupcakes? Make a mini cake? Throw it away? Well, if you know me at all, you don't even have to ask what I did with it.

    Yep, I did.

    All of it.

    And it was mighty scrumptious.

    4 Response(s):

    Meg & Josh said...

    I explained to a friend the other day why we have iron stomachs, and don't get things like salmonella. The 3 day old pizza, that's why.

    Keli said...

    That's exactly why. That cake mix had 3 eggs in it. And I didn't even bat an eye!

    Laura said...

    Mmm batter and dough is way better before it is cooked anyways!!!

    Phoebe said...

    I would have been right there next to you sharing it.
    Why couldn't Sean have gotten transfered to Portland? That would have been way more fun for me.