Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 07, 2007

    Picture day


    Well, we did our Easter pics today, courtesy of Aunt Jill. She has real professional photo potential. Gretta's blessing day is today, and we, (and by we, I mean Sean), have been working our little tails off getting ready. He has repainted the yellow, (as previously blogged), finished the computer table, moved the computer over and ported all my info from my old puter to the new one, installed an external hard drive, finished the flower beds in the back yard, and, drum roll please, FINISHED THE DINING ROOM TABLE!!! Wow, who knew he had it in him? He has been up working non stop since monday doing paint coats and lacquer coats. He's a real champ. It is now midnight, and he is getting ready to mop the floors, whilst I sit and blog about it. Ah, the good life. Oh, he also bought 3 new bar stools, a huge basket for the table centerpiece, a table runner, and a new computer chair. He was totally getting his gay on at at Down To Earth. I think he just likes that the girls flirt with him. But more than all the projects he has finished, he has one more task at hand. He gets to give Gretta a special blessing. And knowing that he will be doing that makes me count my blessings as well.

    3 Response(s):

    Michelle said...

    I hope that all goes well today with Gretta's blessing. I am sorry that we were not able to come due to the distance between us. My nieces sure are cuties. I hope you have a HAPPY EASTER!!! Did the Easter Bunny give Sean a great big basket for all his hard work this past week?! Have a good one. We love you.

    Kirsten said...

    I hope the blessing went well. Sounds like your house has been under construction. We're sad that we missed it, but hope you enjoyed your day. Now i guess you can relax for at least a few hours. Can't wait to hear more about the blessing.

    Eliza said...

    so cute! I'm looking forward to more updates too.