Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 14, 2005

    The last one!









    I am an avid reader of cheesy Mormon novels, thanks mostly to my mom. I know, they are pretty bad, but they're easy to read, and it's better than nothing. I guess it also gives you a spiritual lift and makes you feel like your life is lacking in some way because you're not having daily earth shaking spiritual experiences like those in the book. But I like them nonetheless. However, after branching out and trying this series of books by Dean Hughes, I am so glad I did. They are quite daunting due to their size, but the pages just fly by. I love WWII stuff anyway, and this is how they started out. Now I am on the second generation of kids, and at the end of their story. I started this last book last night, and I can't put it down. I can't wait to finish it, yet I want it to last forever. But, never fear, Mom's bookiness is here! She has given me the beginning of a new series. Thanks Mom. So I will have something to look forward to as this one comes to an end. It's called "A Banner Is Unfurled" by Marcie Gallacher and Kerri Robinson. It's a Church history novel, based on actual events of members. I love these kind. Just look at "The Work and The Glory". I guess I know what I'll be doing today. After I go to the grocery store, that is.

    0 Response(s):