Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 08, 2009

    I Feel So International

    Thanks to Sugar Daddy's side of the family, international visitation has risen significantly on my blog. I now receive visitors from Oslo, and Paris. These are in addition to the visits I've already been receiving from Brasilia, and La Paz.

    I feel very cool right now.



    Photobucket

    5 Response(s):

    grannybabs said...

    As well you should - being in the Midwest and all - I've never been there!

    Hester said...

    I'm happy to contribute!

    Hester said...

    PS: I totally love reading your blog every day. It cracks me up.

    Kelli said...

    What's wrong with your side of the family...as far as I'm concerned SLC and Vegas are International to someone, somewhere!

    Eliza said...

    you are so international!