Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 04, 2008

    Sugar Daddy's Day

    Happy Birthday to you, my dear Sugar Daddy. There are so many things I love about you, so here are just a few.

    • You can fix anything.
    • You watch "Ice Princess" just to see the ending.
    • You have an immense love for jackets and coats of all styles.
    • You snore like a fog horn.
    • You are always thinking of the girls and I, and ways to make our lives easier.
    • You take out the garbage cans every Thursday.
    • You like your sleep time.
    • You can make friends with just about anyone.
    • You do all the ironing.
    • You love me and the girls more than anything else.
    • And we love you too!
    Have a great day!

    There's also a sweet blurb about Sean over at Terrill's blog, so you can check that out here.
    Photobucket

    3 Response(s):

    Meg & Josh said...

    Happy Bday Sean! I bet you asked for a huge inflatable snowman snowman this year, didn't you?

    Michelle said...

    Happy Birthday Sean! I hope that it is a good one. Love you.

    Jill Johnson said...

    I can't believe you put a picture of you on the blog. Happy Birthday Seman.