Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 01, 2008

    Because It's Good To Have Smart Friends

    Today my good friend Nikki is featured as a guest poster on NieNie. She is sharing her thoughts on her favorite past NieNie post, and she also mentions our Cancer Sucks blog from many days past. Seriously, it's good to have smart friends. And also, thanks to Clisty for her heads up. You gals are the bestest.
    Photobucket

    1 Response(s):

    Nikki said...

    Thanks Keli. Of course I would plug Cancer Sucks. It is the reason I blog.

    I didn't even know I had been a guest poster on Nie until I checked my blog and all these strangers had commented on my blog...I was like what the crap, then they mentioned Nie, and I knew. I submitted that post months ago. So it took me by surprise.