Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, October 24, 2008

    Send out the P.I.'s

    Have you missed me? Be honest. You have, haven't you. Haven't you? Well, even if you haven't, I've missed you. Oh blogdom, do not a hater be. Please take some pity on my poor, slacker soul. You see, I've been so very busy. You will never understand the "ness" to which I've been busy. In the last 96 hours, I've played host to 8 guests, at 2 separate intervals. You don't understand the amount of time, and laundry detergent, that has been spent folding towels and sheets, and rugs, oh my!

    Here is just a taste of what kind of things I've been up to recently.

    Lugging around 6 kids. To dance, to the drug store, and to McDonalds. Where else could 6 kids be entertained simultaneously? In the picture are only 5, but you can't see the one sharing the cockpit of the vangina avec moi.





    And here are their dear, dear parents. Parents for whom I have an immense respect, not only for traveling so far to attend the temple like dedicated Latter-Day Saints, but because I now understand the time and patience it takes to rassle 4 kids. I may have provided the cheeseburgers, and even though I skimped on the drinkage, there was nary a complaint. Good, good kids.

    So dear blogdom, now you have my plea of not guilty by reason of insanity. Don't they call it by reason of mental disease or defect now? Probably, but either way, it fits. Do not fear, I will return. And I will return with a promise of more interesting posts, and pictures of various projects and children. So for now, dear blogdom, I bid you adieu.

    3 Response(s):

    Kelli said...

    Are you crazy or do we really need to send out the PI's to find out what you are really up to. Can't wait to see you guys, less than a month now!

    Jill Johnson said...

    I did miss you. I even called you yesterday to find out where the heck you were. Of course you didn't answer or call me back but WHATEVER!! Soon enough we can see the faces of the Claytons in person!! I can't wait!!

    Kate said...

    Don't let her fool you all. She was really over at my house chit chatting over warm apple cider. Or yeah, and we did breakfast one morning too.