Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 03, 2008

    Craftay

    Remember that fabric I posted the other day? (insert link to past post here, but I'm not doing it cause I'm lazy like that).

    Looky at what I made.

    I totally jacked this pattern off some lady's booth at Quilted Bear. It was super easy, and took only a few hours to make. This one is for Gretta, but it was supposed to be fore Maggie. Apparently that whole "measure twice, cut once" saying is true. Who knew! So there will be one for Maggie to follow shortly in the cutest brown and pink paisley with a brown polka dot ruffle and a brown and pink flower ruffle. I know, you can hardly stand it. Maybe I should start sewing in the middle of the night, huh? I could probably enhance all the girls' wardrobes sufficiently.

    5 Response(s):

    Kate said...

    Cute dress....too bad its dropped a whole 30 degrees since yesterday.

    Jill Johnson said...

    Kate beat me. I was going to tell you that the girls would have to come here to wear them. Oh just kidding. Get a good long sleeved white shirt. Darn. I wanted them to come here.

    Kelli said...

    You aren't sewing at night time. When do you find the time? I can't even clean the house let alone get my sewing machine out. You amaze me!

    Nikki said...

    Veeeeeeeeeery cute!! I only sew curtains, bumper pads and other similar things with straight seams. So this darling skirt is not an option for Brooklyn. Do you think Target has one just like it?

    If you go for the Ambien be very careful...it is addicting no matter what anyone tells you. My husband has seen some scary situations involving it.

    Amber said...

    Ok, it's time for me to dust off the old sewing machine, it hasn't seen any action for 5 (5!) years since I made Maya's crib skirt, sheet and bumper. You want to get together and sew "stuff"?? If I had your email I would forward you a link to the cutest skirt someone was auctioning off for NieNie. Maybe I'll look for the link again, I lost the bid, but now I'm thinking I can make one....