Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 15, 2007

    Excellent

    Thanks to Napoleon "Snaggletooth" Dynamite for leading us on a not so excellent adventure down the lazy Colorado River. Fun.

    See more details of our wicked fun trip here.

    Actually, what made my trip was this.

    Have you ever needed to use the facilities, like, NOW?

    I was in that mode, and at the Maverick, the line for the ladies room was 10 deep. No way was I going to make it! So what do I do? Use the Men's room, of course!

    Only come to find out a little too late, the toilet doesn't flush. I'm looking around waiting to be Punk'd. I guess that's Karma kicking my butt for using the Men's room. I put my plumbing expertise to work, and saved my butt. Whew! We all had a good laugh about that!

    Moab is a cool place, probably one I will miss quite a bit when we move to the Midwest. :(

    1 Response(s):

    Meg & Josh said...

    Seriously, no joke that was the highlight of the trip. I thought I was going to pee my pants all over Sean's truck seat. That would have paired nicely with the grease spot I left on the window from not washing for my for three days.... :) I always have fun with you too, even when stuck on a raft for 4 hours talking about "Nuclear Fushion".