Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 02, 2007

    Startin' 'em young.

    My familia will be so proud to see Gretta enjoying her weekly update of celebrity trash.
    She really likes TomKat, and doesn't care much for BrAngelina. I have no idea where she gets this.

    6 Response(s):

    Jill Johnson said...

    I am so proud!!!

    amy k said...

    I agree with Gretta!

    bonny with a Y said...

    annika is so excited that gretta has a pink bink just like hers.

    and everyone needs a little brain candy

    Meg & Josh said...

    She is WAY cuter than Suri!

    Meg & Josh said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Jacob said...

    I think those were the mags that I read while I was at your house ... I hope that she truly studied my hi-lited and marked passages. You gotta treat those things like scrips ... if you don't mark em how will you ever find that morsel of info when needed for a debate!