Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 24, 2007

    Truckin' Mama

    Today I get to do one of my most favorite things. I get to pull the trailer all the way to Spanish Fork (or as you'd properly say if you were a true Utahn, Spaneesh Fark). I love pulling the trailer. I really do. It's cool to see people when you pass them going up a hill, or pulling into the Wal-Mart and taking up 14 parking spaces. I also like knowing that I can do it. If I ever had to do the trailer thing all alone, I could. Not that I would want to, I definitely like having Sean around to lift the heavy stuff, and reach the high shelves. But I can do it all, and that makes me feel empowered.

    2 Response(s):

    Jen said...

    Ok Keli, you don't know me but I'm Jenny, Meg's friend, and I can totally relate to the trailer thing. I feel the same way when I pull ours. It is nice to know we are able to do the boy stuff when we want to.

    amy k said...

    Way to go girl! I like the strange looks also. When you pull up to a gas station in a dump truck and you go around to the other side and get your baby out! Love it!

    Keep being strong.