Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 06, 2007

    Happy Birthday to me!

    Yep, it's my birthday folks.

    31.

    I scored a sweet new white BlackBerry Pearl from Sean, and some cool pink shoes courtesy of Laura.
    I have the best friends and family!

    We did dinner at Harry's in South Jordan. I love their connect roll and coconut shrimp. Yummy!
    I had a great day. Thanks everyone!

    4 Response(s):

    Kelly said...

    Well, happy birthday to you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's always fun to "meet" another mom of girls, and another Keli at that!

    Meg said...

    Yes, Harry's was Dee-lish! Thanks to Sean for trying to get me a date with the waiter!

    Jill Johnson said...

    Happy Birthday to you. It sounds like you had so much fun. I was so glad to not be 30 when I turned 31. When people asked how old you were and you tell them 30, they look at you like "I'm sorry". It ends when you turn 31.

    Paula said...

    Keli - I didn't get to read your blog yesterday, so I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday!! I love U
    Mom