Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 29, 2007

    About me from A-Z

    This is my blog, so therefore you're getting a great big dose of ME!

    A is for Anxious
    B is for Brazen
    C is for Colorful
    D is for Ditzy
    E is for Ear wax.
    F is for Funny
    G is for Grateful
    H is for Homebody
    I is for Instigator
    J is for Jiggly
    K is for Killer hair
    L is for Laughing
    M is for Munchies
    N is for Notes
    O is for Odd
    P is for People person
    Q is for Quiet (ha)
    R is for Rambunctious
    S is for Sexy
    T is for Tan
    U is for Ugly skin
    V is for Valium for airplanes
    W is for Water
    X is for XXX rated?
    Y is for Yellowstone
    Z is for Zits


    So there you have it folks. All things that describe me. I hope you can make it through the day now.

    2 Response(s):

    Kalli Ko said...

    I too have terrible skin and am a former tanorexic. Now I mystic. It's no where near as good.

    Keli said...

    I worked at a day spa where they had Mystic. It was okay, but nothing works as well as the sun itself. I figure with the advances in Laser therapies, I'll look 30 forever!