Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 16, 2007

    Missed me?

    Sorry to leave you all hanging. A week is a long time to be gone. Yellowstone was a blast, as always, and never disappoints. After seeing that I had taken 143 pictures, I've decided to do an 8 days of Yellowstone tribute, with an overlap for tomorrows SPT, of course. So count today's post for day 1.

    A special thanks to Jake and Amy for letting us crash at their pad for a night. They have quite the "little" farm going on up there in Idaho Falls. My kids pretty much walked in the front door, and ran downstairs to play. We didn't see them for the next 6 hours. Excellent. Amy and I had an adventure to Wal-Mart to buy baby Tylenol and trash mags. She's not such a good back seat driver. Left, no right. No, left! Good times. We'll definitely be heading their way again. Amy cooked dinner and breakfast for us, and as you can see on her blog, Sean and I got to scope out their property on the 4-wheeler. Unfortunately, there are no pictures of our nights stay. I just couldn't bear to put the one we took up on the blog. 3 chins isn't flattering for anyone, especially me, and it's my blog!

    Stay tuned for tomorrow's day 2, and for SPT, embrace your geekness.

    2 Response(s):

    Jill Johnson said...

    Who are Jake and Amy? Should I know them? Sounds like you had a blast. Glad you are home safe.

    Keli said...

    Jake is Sean's cousin. Sean's dad and Jake's mom are bro and sis. He's a Kerkseik, you probably know Betsy from school.

    We did have a blast!