Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, June 26, 2007

    Self Portrait Tuesday

    This weeks Self Portrait Tuesday:

    Hello!



    I am: Keli Clayton
    I live: in Utah
    I love: my family, friends, laughing, swimming, golf, summer, food, traveling, saying the first thing that pops in my head, anything fun!
    I hate: having my picture taken, boring people, politics, watching what I say.
    I need: a housekeeper, a cook, better self-esteem, to watch what I say.
    I want: a new car, my kids to be happy, summer to last all year, to be more social, to be less judgmental, to always have fun!

    That's pretty much me in a nutshell. Enjoy the heavily retouched photo.

    6 Response(s):

    kylie said...

    Keli, that is a way cute photo of you! Love it! =)

    Jill Johnson said...

    What? Las Vegas must have froze over. A picture of you on your blog. I am so proud of you. See how good you look in a photo. You are a very beautiful person. Love you

    Keli said...

    Oh, you gals are sweet. You should see the amount of retouching I had to do to even think about putting it up! I have issues....

    Meg said...

    Damn Girl, you're HOT!!!

    Laura said...

    Ditto on Meg's comment, you are smokin' hot!!!

    lelly said...

    love your pic!! the expression on your face is priceless. sorry i didn't get over here last week to check it out!