Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 13, 2007

    Self Portrait Tuesday


    Sorry, I'm a day late. Crazy day yesterday.

    Self Portrait Tuesday:
    As American as apple pie.

    Oh beautiful for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain. For purple mountain majesty, above the fruited plain.

    These are beautiful mountains that sum up to me what America means. Strength, freedom, majesty, recreation, and life-giving.

    2 Response(s):

    jessica said...

    Hi Keli,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today - I'm assuming you're Phoebe's cousin. Anyway, as far as your camera strap goes, do you already have the fabric picked out? If not, I think what would be really easy to do would be a piece of ribbon - then you wouldn't have to finish the edges. If you already have the fabric picked out, you would want to cut it on the bias to make sure it moves well, iron in the edges and I would think you could just sew it straight onto your strap. I hope that make sense. If not feel free to e-mail me at jjumpupanddown at gmail dot com.

    Kirsten said...

    Keli--
    I especially like the cute boy in the green coat.