Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, May 29, 2007

    Self Portrait Tuesday

    What's in your wallet?

    Well, I don't really carry a wallet, per se, but more of a large duffel bag. Shall we play a little game of "I Spy"?

    1. Wipes.
    2. Diapers.
    3. Purple first aid kit.
    4. Glasses.
    5. Burp cloth.
    6. Bib.
    7. Wallet.
    8. Hand sanitizer.
    9. Pen. (which by the way, I can never find!)
    10. Knife. (that has been overlooked by many an airport security camera, and not on purpose!)
    And the white thing next to my wallet is a sock. 1 sock. With a sticky purple star shaped earring stuck to it. Not really sure how that ended up in there, both the sock and the earring. And I'm certainly unsure of where the other sock is!
    So there is my life in a bag. I feel so.....free.

    I think that about does it.

    4 Response(s):

    Jill Johnson said...

    Yes, I know the life of a new mother. No more cute "little" purses. Did you guys have a great weekend? I thought about you all yesterday.

    Keli said...

    Hey! Yes, we had so much fun! We were at mom's at 7, cemetery at 12, Julie's at 1, and Troy and Kelli's at 6:30! Whew! We tempura ed lots of yummy veggies, and even branched out a bit with pickles, beef jerky, sushi, and snickers! The pickles, not so good. The beef jerky, yummy! So was the sushi and snickers. How was the cabin weekend?

    bonny with a Y said...

    i have taken to leaving everything (even my phone)in the car and carrying my credit card and i.d in my pocket.

    that's how lazy i have become.

    and i'm okay with that.

    Keli said...

    Oh, Bonny, if only I could get away with that, I totally would! Right now I have a spitty uppy baby, a toddler that likes to pee her pants, and some how I have gotten so used to having this darn bag on my shoulder, I feel naked without it! Gone are the days.... At least for now!