Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 19, 2007

    Soccer Summer

    Maggie having a close up moment at the soccer practice











    Emma juggling the ball like a pro. Thanks to Spencer, she knows exactly how to do it.











    Poor, poor Gretta. I think this picture obviously captures that fact that she is sick of having a camera in her face everyday.


    Well, Thursday marked the beginning of soccer for Emma. This is the first year she has played, and is very excited. She keeps telling me she needs a Bowflex to get in shape for soccer. Think advertising works, or what? At the end of soccer practice, they have the parents play against the girls. We won, and now the kids all have to do one chore for their parents. I think that's a great way to get the kids motivated to play their best. The first official game is next Tuesday, the 27th. I'm anxious to see how the other teams measure up.

    3 Response(s):

    Min said...

    I love the idea of playing against your kids at practice. How fun for all involved!

    have a great soccer season. Aaron and Aimee are wanting to play... maybe next season.

    Keli said...

    Emma's coach is so cute. All the kids live right in his neighborhood (except us), and call him "Brother Murri". It's funny. I thought soccer would take up more time, but he only has practices one night, and then games on Tuesdays. Not too bad.

    bonny with a Y said...

    nice juggling! my girls are not so good at the juggling.