Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 20, 2006

    Things I'm thankful for

    Here goes. The requisite Thanksgiving post. I just hope I can think of everything I'm thankful for.

    1. My family (All of them, spouse, kids, parents, even the in-laws)
    2. Friends
    3. A good ward
    4. Sean's good job
    5. Being a stay at home mom
    6. A sense of humor
    7. A simple life
    8. Always wanting more
    9. Not needing more
    10. Naps
    11. Tylenol
    12. Padded chairs
    13. Being able to keep a secret
    14. Anti-depressants
    15. A growing belly
    16. Pull-ups
    17. 400 thread count sheets
    18. Long drives with good conversation
    19. Unfinished projects
    20. Good kids!


    I think that sums it up for the most part. I'm sure as the day goes on I'll think of more, and maybe I'll post them too. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it reminds me how much I have to be thankful for. I am very blessed, and sometimes I wonder why. I feel very undeserving most of the time, but I'll take it!

    0 Response(s):