Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 06, 2006

    Romancing the stone.

    I wish so badly that this post could be about the huge new diamond ring I got, but alas, no. This is a stone of a much deeper, darker, more painful depth. It's the stone of the kidney. This would be stone #4 for me. That's enough to make a nice pair of earrings. Too bad they're not so shiny and pretty that one would want to show them off. However, I'm beginning to think that I should. If I count 4 kidney stones, and 3 children, that's me giving birth 7 times! Ask any one, they will tell you it's a painful as child birth. I have to say I agree. Perhaps I should post a picture of this? Perhaps not.

    3 Response(s):

    grannybabs said...

    Noah had a kidney stone last spring - it was not a good experience. Hope you can get out of this mode!!

    Eliza said...

    I would vote no on posting the picture. But I'm sorry you had to go through that, and that you've had to do it so many times! Yikes!!

    bonny with a Y said...

    water, more water. drink more water.

    i'm so sorry about the plethora of stones.

    ouch.

    i'd rather have a baby.