Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 25, 2005

    Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Finally!

    Anyone that knows me knows I am not a huge fan of Christmas. It's not that I don't love giving presents or anything like that, it's the chaos of the whole day. I don't do well with chaos. I like things simple and organized. I don't like a messy house, or screaming children, or wrapping paper everywhere. I know, it's only one day, but I dread it most of the season. And now it's over, so I can enjoy it. Ahhhh. That's my sigh of relief.

    The kids had a good time, as you can see. They both procured their doodle bears, which were a big hit. And the Princess table and chairs was a great idea from that good ol' boy Santa. You see, we do not have a dining room table. This little Princess table will give the girls a place to sit and eat, and Sean and I can sit at the bar. All in all, I think they received more than enough presents and candy, but I think they had a good time.




    0 Response(s):