Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 02, 2005

    Looking forward to TURKEY!




    And for those of you that know me well, will understand why. I love Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. I love the food, the family, and a day set aside to think of things we are grateful for. But Thanksgiving must come early for me this year. I will not be able to participate in the festivities on the actual holiday, so I'm talking my mom into cooking turkey dinner a week early just for me. It's a lot to ask, I know, but I need to experience the turkey-ness just one more time. After that, no more for my whole life! Just a few bites will have to suffice. But it will be worth it. I know it will. Hopefully she'll oblige. Hopefully.

    1 Response(s):

    Anonymous said...
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.