Custom Search

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 07, 2005

    I am totally hooked on Grey's Anatomy.





    I can't get enough of it. I wish it would be like 2 hours long, so I could just watch, and watch, and watch. It almost makes me want to go to medical school. Almost. Okay, not really, but it does make it seem funner than it probably is. I used to think that way about "Friends", but toward the end, I was just kind of "ah, no." Then it was "E.R." Same thing now, it's just not like it used to be with George Clooney and Anthony Whats-His-Face. Although I am loving Nelah, and Morris totally cracks me up. I do like the new nurse, Eve, who was the hot chick from "Third Rock", but she's gotten older, and fatter. Not that I'm one to talk, but I'm not an actress, so no one can say that about me in a public forum. I guess.

    So my newest addiction is "Grey's Anatomy" which like I said before is just so cool. Plus, I wish I looked that cute in scrubs. I just look like a boxy old school marm (Is that even a word?) I just love Sandra Oh, who ever since sideways has me hooked on her quirkiness. An Patrick Dempsey, although not my instant favorite, has definitely grown on me. It took me a couple of episodes to get past the geek-mower in "Can't buy me love", but he's grown up a lot, and despite his small face, he plays the part perfectly. Izzy is another of my favorites, but I may be biased. I got a website in my email about famous Mormons, and low and behold, there she was. I don't know how true it is, but I'd like to believe it. She's darling. Anyway, each week I want to see more, and now I'm even getting past the drama of McDreamy and Meredith, and wanting to more of Burke and Christina, George (who is soooo cute, even though he has a bubble butt and sweats incessently), and of course Izzy. I guess that's a sign of a good show, when people's attention starts drifting from the intial attraction to the blossoming ones.

    So that is my two cents worth. I certainly don't see myself as a critic by any stretch of the imagination, but I do like to think I know what works. Plus, anyone you talk to who has seen the show will tell you they are just as hooked as I.

    0 Response(s):